- To align the teaching and research interests of scholars.
- To establish educational institutions focused on research, undergraduate teaching and learning and vocational training.
- To provide mentorship to young professionals and scholars in order to establish and sustain a culture of research.
- To align teaching feedback and research output with the individual and professional growth of the scholars.
- To maintain the ideal student-teacher ratio in order to facilitate a quality-learning environment.
- To design and update the curriculum, making it relevant for the learner by periodically keeping in mind the new developments in the field of study.
- To establish and promote collaborations with industries so as to bridge the gap between educational output and industry demand.
- To seek consultancy to become an academic leader and provide guidance and motivation to faculty and students in order to acquire ‘A’ level accreditation.
- Improve infrastructure in colleges.
- Ensure environment for establishment of private colleges (modify norms for recognition).
- Rationalize postings of surplus teachers & fill all the vacancies of teachers.
UP GRADATION OF EXISTING PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- Ensure full strength of teachers, and for current session, fill vacancies on contractual basis.
- Allow aided colleges to fill up vacant posts.
- Teachers attendance to be ensured (checking by Department Officers, senior District Officers and outside agencies).
- No foreign leave to be allowed to teachers during session and no transfers to be there during session.
- Teachers no to be assigned any other duties (except statutory) during college hours. Any other duty, to be assigned by any other Department should be only after college hours & on payment of suitable honorarium.
- Improve libraries, science labs, set up more computer/multimedia labs and also set up Functional English labs in colleges.
- Control bogus enrolment of students and eliminate practice of proxy teachers.
- Ensure remedial coaching for students, particularly for Math , Science and English subjects.
- Support co-curricular activities, through Earn While You Learn Scheme, in areas like Library, Science Labs and Computer Lab.
- Improve sports infrastructure in colleges.
- Improve Soft Skills of College students, so as to improve their employability, particularly in the IT/ITES sector.
- Institute Prizes/scholarships for Topper students, for better motivation.
- Higher focus on Teacher Training, in their own subject, computers and English.
- Establishment of EDUSAT Network for Teacher Training, teaching of Math, English and Science etc.
- Encourage Guest Faculty for lectures in Colleges. Set up Placement Services in the Govt. Colleges.
- Start new job oriented courses in Govt. Colleges. Liberally allow NOCs for new job oriented courses on self financing basis for the private colleges.
- Encourage establishment of Institutions of Excellence of Higher Learning, through setting up of Education City. Also provide for enabling statute for setting up of Private Universities in the State.
- Encourage State Universities to start new courses in emerging areas of technology.
- Examine changes in the Examination system, so as to move towards semester system, with Credits and Relative grading.
- Encourage setting up of new reputed colleges in private sector, through allotment of more sites by HUDA/Municipal Committee.
PROVIDING BETTER ENVIRONMENT IN GOVT. COLLEGES
- Providing full furniture-Desks & blackboards.
- Ensuring proper toilets & drinking water supply.
- Ensuring electricity connection and charges on domestic rates.
- Construction of required classrooms/buildings.
- Maintenance of all college buildings.
- Improving the Science Labs & Computer Labs.
- Improving playgrounds and providing sports material in college.
Visited 348 times, 1 Visit today