- World Bank Group Annual Reports and Independent Evaluation Studies
- Books published by the World Bank Group including flagship publications, academic books and practitioner volumes;
- All World Development Reports (WDRs) plus recent WDR background papers;
- Journal articles published in World Bank Economic Review (WBER) and World Bank Research Observer (WBRO), two journals published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the World Bank;
- Accepted manuscripts of Bank-authored journal articles from selected external publishers (after an embargo period if applicable);
- Metadata and links to Bank-authored external journal articles;
- Serial publications (typically data-intensive outlook reports);
- Policy Research Working Papers (PRWP)—a series of papers that disseminate findings of work in progress in order to encourage the exchange of ideas about development issues;
- Selected other papers of high research quality;
- Economic and Sector Work (ESW) studies—a series of analytical reports prepared by Bank staff. ESWs gather and evaluate information about a country’s economy and/or a specific sector;
- Knowledge Notes, providing short briefs that capture lessons of experience from Bank operations and research;
- The latest Country Opinion Surveys done in client countries for feedback on World Bank Group activities.
- Selected translated titles.
Visited 6 times, 1 Visit today