MAP_IT is a government society which has been constituted on 3rd May 1999 under Society Registration Act 1973, to propel the growth of Information Technology (IT) in Madhya Pradesh and implement the State IT Policy. MAP_IT has the following objectives.
- To provide IT inputs to government departments/agencies and to assist them in computerisation and networking.
- To co-ordinate with investors and industry,trade organizations and financial institutions in public and private sector so as to promote growth in the IT sector.
- To facilitate Human Resource Development in the field of IT in the Government.
- To facilitate use of Hindi language in IT related projects.
- To undertake any other function(s) as may be assigned by the State Government.
- To Provide the Consultancy Services to the Government departments/agencies and to charge for the service, if necessitates.
- To encourage Information Technology related activities and innovations in the state.
- To undertake all works related to the promotion of Information Education & Communication and Usage of Information Technology (IT), Information Technology enabled Services (ITeS), Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Electronics in the State.
Visited 177 times, 1 Visit today