Established on 10th September 1935, The school has a beautiful seventy-acre campus with a vast range of flora, fauna and birdlife to provide all boys with ample green space and pollution-free air where they can live, learn, and learn how to live. Boys can study as well as take out spare time to pursue their wider interests. There is no time wasted due to travelling to learn Sport, Art, Music, Drama and benefit from Careers Guidance as well as other necessary university and college entrance preparation. The school offers a gym and fitness room, squash courts, and a multi-purpose hall for boxing and badminton. The school has a swimming pool, several pitches and net facilities. It has both basketballs as well as tennis courts with floodlights.
Visited 74 times, 1 Visit today