To bring healthcare of International standards to this region, to evolve as a premier hospital in the country and to TOUCH the lives of the people we serve through excellence in clinical care, quality and commitment.
To provide Hope, Care and Cure.
• To provide compassionate, accessible, high quality, cost effective healthcare to one all.
• To serve with a patient’s first motto and to work towards a patient- centered care.
• To develop, share and apply new knowledge and technology in the delivery of patient care through research and technology integration.
• To play an active role in promoting and improving health within our community and to build a strong, integrated system for regional health-care delivery.
• To hold ourselves accountable to high standards those are observable, measurable and apply to all departments and employees of the hospital.
• To be the centre of excellence for medical research and academics.
• To cultivate an environment of trust, honesty, mutual respect, equality, and ethics.
• To work continuously to improve medical care to sustain and further improve clinical outcomes, patient safety & patient satisfaction.