Established in on January 18, 1930, by late Mr. Trifonio Vaz, Estabelecimento De Cera is a well known candle-making brand in Goa’s Capital city.
Registered under Small Scale Industries Under Industries and Mines, Panaji-Goa the establishment housed in House No E-443 on the 31st January Road, in the capital city of Panjim, is specialized in manufacturing Decorative Candles, Pillar Candles, Gel Candles, Taper Candles, Paraffin Wax, Gel Wax, wax hand dolls, fragrance candles, light candles, etc. The establishment still maintains the certificate of Associacao Commercial given to them by the Portuguese. This candle place was the only place that supplied candles to the Churches in North Goa during the colonial days. Those interested in purchasing candles can order.
Visited 19 times, 1 Visit today